1. The editorial Board of The Bulletin Of Nizhnevartovsk State University guarantee consideration of all submitted materials; guarantee the editors’ independence and integrity in decision-making without any prejudice towards authors because of national or religious background or position, regardless of commercial interests and relations with Publisher and owners and basing on respect for authors’ personal rights and intellectual property right;
2. Implement Publisher’s policy to ensure and maintain a high standard in the scholarly literature the Editorial ensure that all published papers make a substantial new contribution to the field; strive to ensure the quality of the material published and maintain the integrity of the published record; strive to satisfy readers’ and authors’ needs;
3. Timeliness, importance, clarity, reliability and soundness of published material are set as guiding principles of editorial activity.
4. Main principles of published materials’ high quality are as follows:
4.1. Soundness: the research being reported should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and follow all relevant legislation; Authors should take collective responsibility for their work and for the content of their publications;
4.2. Honesty: researchers should present their results honestly and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation;
4.3. Unambiguousness: publications should provide sufficient detail to permit experiments to be repeated by other researchers;
4.4. Completeness of presented materials: reports of research should be complete. They should not omit inconvenient, inconsistent or inexplicable findings or results that do not support the authors’ or sponsors’ hypothesis or interpretation;
4.5. Balance: new findings should be presented in the context of previous research;
4.6. Originality: authors should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original and has not been published elsewhere in any language. Work should not be submitted concurrently to more than one publication;
4.7. Transparency: all sources of research funding, including direct and indirect financial support, supply of equipment or materials, and other support (such as specialist statistical or writing assistance) should be disclosed.
5. Have a policy of inclusion in the composition of the Editorial Board of the journal The Bulletin Of Nizhnevartovsk State University highly qualified members, actively contributing to the development of the publishing house
6. Implement Publisher’s policy of constant improvement of review institutions, editorial process and materials’ expert review that ensures that peer review is fair, unbiased and timely.
7. Ensure that readers are informed about who has funded research or other scholarly work.
8. Ensure adherence of published materials; screen for plagiarism, duplicate or redundant publication by using anti-plagiarism software, or for image manipulation.
9. Make the final decision on acceptance or nonacceptance of a paper to be published basing on all comments of peer reviewers. The final editorial decision and reasons for this are communicated to authors.
SCIENTIFIC PAPER AUTHORSHIP ETHICS
1. Researchers (paper authors) should ensure that only those individuals who meet authorship criteria (i.e. made a substantial contribution to the work) are rewarded with authorship and that deserving authors are not omitted;
2. All authors should agree to be listed and should approve the submitted and accepted versions of the publication. Any change to the author list should be approved by all authors including any who have been removed from the list;
3. All authors should have read and be familiar with the reported work and should ensure that publications follow the principles set out in these guidelines;
4. Authors should work with the editor or publisher to correct their work promptly if errors or omissions are discovered after publication;
5. Authors of material have a responsibility to inform the Publisher promptly if they become aware that the paper submitted, approved for publication or already published requires correcting;
6. Authors are not allowed to copy references from other publications if they have not read the cited work; authors should represent the work of others accurately in citations and quotations;
7. Relevant previous work and publications, both by other researchers and the authors’ own, should be properly acknowledged and referenced. The primary literature should be cited where possible; replication of previous works and their paraphrasing are not allowed: they may be used only as foundation for new conclusions;
8. Data, text, figures or ideas originated by other researchers should be properly acknowledged and should not be presented as if they were the authors’ own. Original wording taken directly from publications by other researchers should appear in quotation marks with the appropriate citations;
9. Applicable copyright laws and conventions should be followed. Copyright material (e.g. tables, figures or extensive quotations) should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgement.
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PEER REVIEW ETHICS
1. Editorial Board of The Bulletin Of Nizhnevartovsk State University guarantees an independent review of materials process (double-blind peer review), which allows to ensure the integrity and objectivity of statements about the scientific value of the proposed article for publication;
2. In accordance with the editorial policy Editorial Board establishes the procedure for the review submitted for publication materials;
3. Editorial Board guarantees the fair and due process of independent review;
4. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the material without an independent review, if it is found to be of poor quality or unsuitable for readers of scientific publication. This decision is made fairly and impartially, taking into account the editorial policy of publishing
5. The Editorial Board uses the services of independent reviewers with respect to the materials being considered for publication by selecting individuals who have sufficient experience and do not have a conflict of interest
6. The independent reviewers reported that what is required of them, and also provides information on any changes in the editorial policy
7. Received the editorial board of the article is sent for review by two independent experts not connected with the institution to which the author is attributed. Reviewers are not members of the editorial board
8. In the event that one of the negative reviews, the article is transferred to a third reviewer and, if it gives a positive response, the Editorial Board is considering the publication
9. If by the reviewers raised the question about the validity or the appropriateness of the data publication of scientific works, editorial board gives the author an opportunity to respond to these questions
10. When the direction of the review Editorial Board shall ensure the confidentiality of the material authors and informs about the need to preserve such confidentiality reviewers. Editorial board nobody tells the status of the material in the book, in addition to the authors
11. The Editorial Board retains the confidentiality of personal data reviewers